Click2Chic Style Competition

These are the products I picked up from Click2Chic as a prize for winning style competition (second place) on Ulični Stil. Thank you!

1 - Revlon Colorstay for combination/oily skin (Ivory)
2 - Deborah Black + Long mascara
3 - Neutrogena blackhead eliminating daily scrub
4 - I love... coconut&cream handcream



This is by no doubt my favourite drugstore foundation! I use the formula for combination/oily skin, but you can also get the formula for dry skin. I do have oily & combination skin, so this works perfect for me. It doesnt feel heavy and it has a nice matte look to it, which i love! It completely covers all my acne (which is light, nothing chronic) and imperfections, with a lightweight feel on my face, and no cakey look. I would say it has a medium - full coverage, but it still looks natural.
It is extremly long lasting and I don't get my oil coming trough. I even don't have to touch up troughout the day, so there's no need to bring my make-up to school because it stays put. It leaves my face looking fresh and healthy even though I'm very pale and I use the lightest shade.
The only downside to this foundation is the packaging (there is no pump).



I picked up this one because it promises "incredibly long and amazingly black lashes" and since my lashes are quite short, I decided to give it a try!
I'll be totally honest - I personally don't think it makes my lashes much longer and I need to build it up to get the right result. Two or three coats work for me. Formula is quite wet enabling easy application without any clumps. It is easy to use on bottom lashes and inner corner. It doesn't even flake or transfer and lasts all day until removed.
I probably won't repurchase it, but I will sure try 24 Ore mascara which is also by Deborah.



Even though my skin doesn't suffer from black heads I decided to give it a try because I really needed a daily scrub to get rid of the dead skin cells. This is more like a cream cleanser than a foamy one. The small beads are small enough to give a slight exfoliation without being too harsh. It does an amazing job of taking dirt and oils off my face. I use this in the morning AND at night and it's gentle enough to do so! My skin feels smoother and less oily.


Last but not least - the hand cream. Cold weather is usually very harsh on my hands and can lead to cracked and dry skin. I loooove coconut smell and this hand cream smells fantastic! I also like it because it doesn't leave my hands greasy or slick and absorbs quite well. This hand cream was able to soften my hands AND keep them soft without reapplying it every other hour. The packaging is great - the small size makes it handbag friendly.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews